Welcome to Label Gallery - Label Design Software
Label Gallery is a family of professional labeling software products that brings a complete barcode printing solution and RFID Smart Label printing to desktop, mobile and network users. SATO Label Gallery is designed to complement and enhance the capabilities of your SATO thermal printer models. Label Gallery offers an easy-to-use interface and meets any label design and printing requirement for efficient label printing solutions to users in retail, logistics, healthcare, chemical, automotive and other industries.
The product editions include Label Gallery Free, Label Gallery Easy*, Label Gallery Plus*, Label Gallery TruePro* and Pocket Label Gallery*. A software Developers Kit (SDK) is available for third-party label printing integration for ether Windows Desktop or Windows Mobile platforms (.net) using ActiveX functions with Label Gallery Engine components. Refer to the Label Gallery datasheet for specific edition capabilities.
Some of the features are:
- Microsoft Windows 7 compatibility
- Activation (De-Activation) of DLP software key (DLP=dongle-less protection)
- Improvements of functionality for all Label Design and support modules (GalleryData, GalleryForm, GalleryWatch, GalleryPrint and new GalleryPrintQueue)
- Developers Series: Label Gallery SDK and LabelGallery Pocket SDK (SDK=software developer’s kit)
- Stay Current: no-charge incremental upgrades within Label Gallery product version
Label Gallery Editions
- Label Gallery Free
Limited/basic label design software – 1D (linear) barcode support only.
- Label Gallery Easy*
Wizard-based software fulfilling basic barcode labeling needs. The entry-level software includes many design elements with emphasis of simplified user interaction. Basic database and variable data manipulation. Supports both 1D (linear) and 2D (composite) barcodes.
- Label Gallery Plus*
Full-featured software designed for professional label design and printing, including complete database support and integration possibilities as well as advanced features such as VisualBasic scripting or user login. A wide range of options makes it an ideal and easy-to-use tool for any labeling requirement. Supports 1D (linear) and 2D (composite) barcode symobolgies and RFID encoding.
- Label Gallery TruePro*
Provides a complete software solution for any kind of label design and print requirements. Utilizing the features of Label Gallery Plus as label design application, the TruePro edition incorporates additional modules for the possibility of creating customized data-entry and print applications using Gallery Form or to make label printing easy and faultless using Gallery Watch. Rich connectivity options allow the user to integrate labeling into any environment.
- Label Gallery Network*
Network version of Label Gallery TruePro Software. It is the perfect solution for enterprise labeling requirements on multiple workstations on a LAN. Licensed by number of concurrent users which can be upgraded to additional users as required.
- Pocket Label Gallery*
Label printing for Windows mobile platform. Use label formats designed in Label Gallery TruePro and export to Windows Mobile devices for direct or distributive printing.
The latest Microsoft Certified Windows printer drivers (Gallery Drivers) are posted on our website: http://www.satoamerica.com/resource-library/software/windows-drivers.aspx . The Gallery Drivers are Microsoft Windows 7 certified and are compatible with Windows 2000/XP/2003 & Vista Operating Systems (32 and 64-bit versions). The drivers available for download from our website will include the latest SATO product models and enhancements to printer control/settings.
- Intel based or AMD based computer with 512 MB of RAM
- 32-bit or 64-bit Windows operating systems (Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003 or Windows 2000)
- Label Gallery does not support Embedded Windows OS
- Hard disk with 75 to 550 MB of free space (depending on installation options)
- CD-ROM drive
- For Pocket Label Gallery: Windows Mobile software for Pocket PC 2003, Windows CE 4.2, Windows Mobile 5.0 and higher or any other mobile device that supports Microsoft .NET Compact Framework 2.0