Cross Match Fingerprint scanner / data capture system refers to the automated method of verifying a match between two human fingerprints.
A fingerprint scanner or finger capture device has two basic jobs, it needs to get an image of your finger, and it needs to determine whether the pattern of ridges and valleys in this image matches the pattern of ridges and valleys in pre-scanned images. Cross Match has entire range of fingerprint scanners data capture systems, passport scanners and document readers.
Cross Match offers a variety of configurations of ten-finger and palm print livescan systems.
- Complete – full-hand, palm or fingerprint systems
- Versatile – 500 and 1000 pixels per inch image quality meets FBI standards
- Convenient – easy to use systems, no need to spray or prepare hands in advance
- Quality – fingerprint scans do not require artificial digital enhancement
- Passport MRZ readers
- Accurate – auto calibration means fewer rejected prints from FBI
- Interoperable – standards-based, can be used for biometric credentialing and access control programs.
Get the best deals on Finger print scanners from Cardz Dubai, distributor for entire range of Cross Match data capture systems - single, double and multiple finger readers in Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, UAE, Middle East and Africa.
Contact our sales team to get the best price for CAPTURING DEVICES.