IriShield series are offered in three packages to developers and manufacturers for integration with various applications.
- Chip & camera set: Essential components are provided separately as the most cost-effective option, suitable for customers with sophisticated manufacturing capability.
- Module: All components are assembled on a single board smaller than half a credit card in size, ready to be integrated seamlessly into customers’ existing product lines.
- Encased device: This is a complete and ready-to-use iris camera, which is highly portable and fashionable looking, ideal for biometric service providers or value-added resellers to develop application systems.
IriShield series support three models to meet common interface connections of various security devices/systems.
- IriShield-USB: Data communication to the host via USB interface; power is also supplied through the USB cable.
- IriShield-UART: Data communication through the serial(UART) interface; best suited to small systems like door lock.
- All key functions like iris capture, iris recognition, key generation, encryption, and digital signature are done on-board in a secure environment.
- Each IriShield device has its own 2048 bit RSA key securely generated on-board for encryption and digital signature.
- Key device in IriTech’s secure end-to-end biometric solution.
- OTP/Password/Timestamp can be seamlessly integrated with IriShield.
- Most economical for projects of any size.
- Windows Family, Linux Family, WinCE, Embedded Linux, and Android.
(Please contact IriTech for other proprietary OS)