- Complete system provides everything needed to print photo ID cards:
- Datacard® SP25 Plus ID card printer
- Datacard® ID Works® Intro v6.5 identification software
- Datacard® Certified Supplies supply kit (includes cards, ribbon, and cleaning supplies)
- Installation CD
- Quick Install Guide
- Easy to set up taking as little as 20 minutes from start to finish. A single installation disk loads ID Works Intro software, printer driver and camera driver.
- Easy to use:
- Entry-level ID Works Intro software has the right blend of features and functionality for small businesses and organizations
- Fixed-focus camera provides no-fuss capturing of photo
- Intelligent Supplies Technology™ ensures error-free ribbon handling
- Manual feed printer simplifies card printing
- Compact design is ideal for desktop environments.
- Versatile SP25 Plus card printer combines high-quality full color/rewritable card printing.
- System can be upgraded as needs grow. ID Works Intro software is designed to provide seamless migration to higher-level editions.
The 1-2-3 Easy ID card system is available with or without magnetic stripe encoding.
- True 1.3 megapixel sensor
- Highspeed USB 2.0
- 6 foot USB cable
- Adjustable clip/base fits any monitor or notebook
- Fixed focus
- Agency approvals: CE Mark, FCC Class B, RoHS compliant
- Operating System: Microsoft® Windows®, XP or Windows® VISTA with latest service packs
- Web Browser: Microsoft® Internet Explorer 6.0 or later
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Disk Space: 300 MB required
- Screen Resolution: 800 x 600 screen resolution
- Peripherals: CD-ROM drive, 3 available USB ports
- Electrical Requirements: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Operating Environment: 60°F to 95°F (15°C to 35°C), 20% to 80% non-condensing humidity