When a photo ID card is presented to the reader the photograph on the card is automatically detected, captured, cropped and rotated, allowing both the holder's portrait and separate card images to be displayed together and right-way-up.
The ADR100 Photo ID Reader reads the following ID-1 (credit card) sized documents:
- Driving licences
- National identity cards
- eID cards
- Resident permits
- Immigration ID cards
- Voter ID cards
- Medical cards
- Social security cards
- Travel cards and tickets.
- Simultaneous full-page capture of colour, UV and IR* images of the ID card
- Separate capture of card holder's portrait
- Option to read 1D and 2D barcodes
- Designed to be used indoors or outdoors
- Audio 'beep' to confirm successful data read
- Robust, compact and no-maintenance design.
- Border control and immigration
- Customer identity verification, such as age verification and anti-money laundering checks
- Hotel and hire car registration and ID checks
- Virtual ticket offices
- Integration into self-service kiosks and vending machines.