Asset Manager software is comprised of two basic components - Asset Manager Client & Asset Manager Server. Both elements provide certain functionality that support different user capabilities. Asset Manager Systems can be configured to best suit the needs of each organization.
- Label assets with barcoded asset tags.
- Assign assets to people.
- Associate assets using a parent/child category relationship.
- Link documents to assets such as POs and invoices.
- Schedule and track maintenance on vehicles and equipment.
- Generate asset reports for accountability.
- Attach documents to assets and meet the needs of NFPA 1851 and 1852.
- Track products by department, grant and purchase date.
- NIMS resource typing included.?