ACR89U-A1 comes in a complete Software Development Kit (SDK), which contains vital components for facilitating the development of customized smart card applications. The SDK provides the user with sample applications, tools and utilities, and sample codes, enabling them to conveniently and effectively incorporate ACR89U-A1 into their solutions.
|Smart Card Reader(s)
- 1 x ACR89U-A1 Handheld Smart Card Reader
|Test Card(s)/ Token(s)
- 5 x ACOS3 Microprocessor Smart Cards
- 5 x ACOS6-SAM Secure Access Module Smart Cards
- Demo Programs
- Standalone Demo including Device Configuration and Taxi Demo Application
- Tools & Utilities
- Checks for proper driver installation
- PC/SC Learning Tool
- Shows a step-by-step procedure on using the PCSC API, as well as the parameters to be used
- Script Tool 3
- Allows the user to communicate with a smart card by using script command files.
- Smart Card and Reader Tool
- Allows the user to send commands directly to a smart card or reader through an easy-to-use graphical user interface.
- Sample Codes
- Demonstrates basic commands used to communicate with the cards and reader
- Available in the following programming languages: Java, Java (x64), Visual Basic 6.0, Visual Basic .NET 2008, Visual Basic .NET 2008 (x64), Visual C# .NET 2008, Visual C# .NET 2008 (x64), Visual C++ 6.0, Visual C++ (x64), Active X C#
- Smart Card Reader Driver(s)
- Reference Manual(s)
|SDK Operating System Support
- Win XP, Win Vista, Win 7
- Win XP x64, Win Vista x64, Win 7 x64